Bionique's Safe Cells® Program
Today, cell culture is one of the most important tools used for cell culture research, production of biopharmaceuticals, and cell-based therapies. Critical to the success and safety of these valuable applications is the quality of the cultures used with them. To help you meet these needs, we have developed at Bionique® a Safe Cells® program to provide you with technical mycoplasma information along with our globally recognized mycoplasma testing products and services to help you keep your cells safe.
Why Safe Cells®?
- Safe Cells are essential for generating quality research and protecting the reputation of researchers and companies using them.
- Safe Cells are essential for producing cell-based products and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Safe Cells are essential for cell-based therapies and protecting the health of patients receiving them.
- Safe Cells are essential for cell-based assays to achieve reliable results in drug discovery and testing.
What are Safe Cells®?
- Safe Cells are free of all microbial and other culture contaminants that destroy cultures or give erroneous experimental results.
- Safe Cells have high quality, properly cryopreserved replacement cultures available in secure storage facilities.
- Safe Cells are managed to prevent mutations and evolutionary changes from altering their important properties and adversely affecting results.
How can Bionique® Testing Laboratories help you?
- We provide mycoplasma testing services for cell cultures, biopharmaceuticals and media/sera products.
- We provide technical information for managing and avoiding cell culture contamination.
- We provide technical information on establishing a certified working cell bank and cryopreserving mammalian cell lines.
For technical assistance, call us Monday through Friday at (518) 891-2356 between 8 am and 5 pm EST. Or contact Bionique® using our online contact form.