- Armstrong, S.E., Mariano, J.A., Martino, C.A., and Ryan, J.A. 2012. Identifying Mycoplasma Contamination: Concepts and Tools, In Microbial Identification: The Keys to a Successful Program. Edited by Mary Griffin and Dona Reber, PDA and Davis Healthcare International Publishing. Chapter 8: 185-220. For more information or to purchase a copy visit: Parenteral Drug Association Bookstore
- Armstrong, S.E., Mariano, J.A. and Lundin, D.J. 2010. The Scope of Mycoplasma Contamination within the Biopharmaceutical Industry. Biologicals 38: 211-213. For more information or to purchase a copy visit: Science Direct
- Lundin, D.J. Q & A: 2008. Mycoplasmal Contamination and Its Impact on the Biopharma Industry. Electronic Publication. Bioresearch Online. For more information visit: Bioresearch Online
- Lincoln, C.K. and Gabridge, M.G. 1998. Cell Culture Contamination: Sources, Consequences, Prevention and Elimination. In Methods in Cell Biology, Vol. 57 (Ch. 4) Academic Press, New York 49-65.
- Lundin, D.J. and Lincoln, C.K. 1994. Mycoplasmal Contamination of Cell Cultures within the Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory. Amer. Clin. Lab. April (4):6.
- Gabridge, M.G. and Lundin, D.J. 1990. Optimal Culture Conditions for Detection and Isolation of Mycoplasma Contaminants from Cell Cultures, p. 943-944 In G. Stanek, G.H. Cassell, J.G. Tully and R.F. Whitcomb (ed.). Recent Advances in Mycoplasmology: Proceedings of the 7th Congress of the International Organization for Mycoplasmology. Gustav Fisher Verlag, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Lincoln, C. K. and Lundin, D. J. 1990. Mycoplasma Detection and Control. United States Federation for Culture Collections Newsletter 20 (4):1-3
2009 In Vitro Biology Meeting
- Mycoplasmal Contamination: Risk Reduction Strategies and Diagnostic Methods. In Vitro Cell. Dev. Biol. - Animal (2009) 45 (Suppl 1):S16 (Abstract A-24).
FOR INFORMATION, CALL
Authored by Bionique Testing Laboratories Scientific Staff
Shayn Armstrong, Jill Mariano, Cynthia Martino and John Ryan have co-authored the chapter, Identifying Mycoplasma Contamination: Concepts and Tools, in the recently published textbook Microbial Identification: The Keys to a Successful Program, edited by Mary Griffin and Dona Reber and published by PDA and Davis Healthcare International Publishing, 2012